JAMAICA Criminalize! Transit PREACHERS - Recipe for JUDGMENT
- - SUBSCRIBE FOR PREDICTIONS THAT MAY AFFECT YOU - -
Nov.14,2012 Even in sinful New York City, preachers are allowed to preach in the transit system. Jamaica, a predominantly Christian country provokes the Lord in banning preachers from the transit system. This is the height of idiocy after the Prime Minister prayed to God to spare the country from Sandy Superstorm; after even the UN have predicted a mega-earthquake-tsunami for the Caribbean.
JAMAICA FULFILLED CALAMITIES:
- Woman Preaches on Plane-Accepted
- Young Lady Preaches on Bus-Accepted
SECULAR: Acts on the Bus-Accepted
MEDIA COMMENTS: Jamaica Gleaner:
- Craig Carr: I think these lay evangelists are fulfilling a purpose. If there is disagreement with it they probably can scale it down, but I don't think they should ban it.
- Patricia Stephenson: The Bible says you must go on the highways, byways and edges, so nothing is wrong with preaching on the bus.
- Jeovanni Nembhard: Since Jamaica is predominantly a Christian country, we adhere to the values of the Christian doctrine, so I don't think there should be a specific time for preaching. Preaching should be done anytime.
- Javane Rodney: I agree to some extent but some persons just don't want to be disturbed. You go on the bus and you just start hearing loud preaching from you go on, till you reach your destination and persons will get flustered. Nothing is really wrong because it's the word of God, but there is a limit.
- Special Constable Elphick: I don't think it's fair to others who may have a different perspective to have to sit through the entire journey listening to someone preaching. I love to hear the word of God, but we have to understand that we have different beliefs and we don't need to be imposing our beliefs on persons at any given time.
- Paulette Dennis: We all need to hear the word of God and some of us don't have time to read Bible or to even go to church. So sometimes that's the only place to hear it. It's a blessing, it's soothing, it's better than to be listening to the nasty music that they have, so I really don't think it should be stopped.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HarvestArmy/feed?filter=1 (embedded date)
# REVELATION June 3, 2012 In a vision the Lord reveals much mud and water moving at great speed in JAMAICA W.I. About the Western part appears to be greatly hit as well. It is sure to happen. It is wise for all to take precaution where possible.
# PROPHECY: August 7, 2012 The Lord reveals Flood covered homes in Jamaica.
# REVELATION Nov.8,2012 (2:239 AM EST) In a troubling vision of this early morning, the waters is seen closing in on a building. An individual considers climbing on top of it but decided to run instead. Others are seen running as well. It is unclear as to whether they are running from the waters or from other people. Interpretation: Another tsunami like flooding looms in the Caribbean and americas
SOME PAST FULFILLLED PREDICTIONS
# 9.26.12 Scientists Discovery Confirm Weird Mega-quake
# 9.7.12 China Apocalyptic Earthquake 500,000 Bldgs damaged
# 9.7.12 Clock Time of China Apocalyptic Earthquake
# 8.29.12 Louisiana US Hurricane Katrina Revisit by Isaac
# 8.12.12 London Massive Olympic Fire; Worst in 7 years
# 7.13.12 Christian Camp Attack; Rapes, Pillage: Predicted 5 dys before
# 3.11.11 Japan 9.0 Mega-quake: Predicted 12 days bfr
# 3.20.12 Earthquake Magnitude of 7.8 Predicted 2 days bfr:
# 4.11.12 Mega-quake 8.6 Magnitude & death toll: Predicted 2 wks bfr:
# 5.29.12 Italy Deadly Earthquake Date Depicted: 6 dys bfr
HOW TO BE SAVED:
To The Honest Enquirer, PRAY the following prayer or one similar:
"LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS. YOU WERE BURIED AND RESURRECTED. I ASK YOUR FORGIVENESS OF ALL MY SINS AND I MAKE A DECISION TO FOLLOW YOUR WORD"
BELIEVE that you are forgiven. If you do, you are saved (Born Again). Visit a Bible Church and ask to be BAPTIZED
HOW TO PREPARE FOR CALAMITY
(un-scientific pastoral suggestions)