As of today, Super Typhoon Bising (Surigae) is located east of the Philippine Islands and is moving northwest at a speed of 20 km / h. The pressure in the center of the super typhoon is now 895 hPa, the wind in the storm is over 60 m / s, gusts are up to 90 m / s. Closer to the center of the dangerous vortex, the waves reach 15-20 meters in height.
Watch videos from around the world about natural disasters on the channel, such as:
1) On Water: Flood, Tsunami, Heavy Rain, Downpour, Flooding:
2) In the Air: Tornado, Cyclone, Blizzard, Hail, Snow, Drought, Tornado, Hurricane, Storm, Thunderstorm, Tempest, Typhoon, Winter Storm.
3) On Earth: Earthquake, Volcanic eruption, Thunderstorm, Mudflow, Landfall, Avalanche, Landslide, Snowfall, Snow Storm;
4) Fires: Wildfire, Technological catastrophes:
5) Astronomical Phenomena: Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Planets Parade, Falling meteors, fireballs:
6) Unexplained natural phenomena.
Subscribe to the channel "When the Earth is Angry": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2Ld1eSnZjiWbOd4sQOp6Q/
The Earth's climate is changing faster than we think! The number of natural disasters is increasing every year. Global warming around the world is gaining momentum. Watch the channel When the Earth is angry daily weather videos FatalisT and START, Storm Chasing Video and Ultramix TV, Disaster Compilations and Fobos Storm, Painful Earth and Infotainment, Weather Events and Nature News.
- NATURAL DISASTERS