In the equatorial zone of the Pacific Ocean, the second tropical storm this year, named SURIGAE, formed from a tropical depression.
In the next 3 days, the eddy continued to move towards the Palau Islands, where it then intensified to the typhoon stage and hit the land with a downpour, strong, stormy winds and high waves.
Now the typhoon has a maximum wind speed of about 20 m / s and continues to gain strength, moving northwest, towards the Philippines, at a speed of about 12 km / h.
Watch videos from around the world about natural disasters on the channel, such as:
1) On Water: Flood, Tsunami, Heavy Rain, Downpour, Flooding:
2) In the Air: Tornado, Cyclone, Blizzard, Hail, Snow, Drought, Tornado, Hurricane, Storm, Thunderstorm, Tempest, Typhoon, Winter Storm.
3) On Earth: Earthquake, Volcanic eruption, Thunderstorm, Mudflow, Landfall, Avalanche, Landslide, Snowfall, Snow Storm;
4) Fires: Wildfire, Technological catastrophes:
5) Astronomical Phenomena: Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Planets Parade, Falling meteor:
6) Unexplained natural phenomena.
Volcanic Eruptions, playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeWu59qtNLYlxKbLUZjxu-P2_OnSi_FNT
Subscribe to the channel "When the Earth is Angry": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2Ld1eSnZjiWbOd4sQOp6Q/
The Earth's climate is changing faster than we think! The number of natural disasters is increasing every year. Global warming around the world is gaining momentum. Watch the channel When the Earth is angry daily weather videos FatalisT and START, Storm Chasing Video and Ultramix TV, Disaster Compilations and Fobos Storm, Painful Earth and Infotainment, Weather Events and Nature News.
- NATURAL DISASTERS