A series of tornadoes hit the United States. Over the past night alone, two of the strongest hurricanes passed through Texas, sweeping away everything in their path.
The tornado was so strong that it overturned trucks on the road. About 50 buildings were destroyed and damaged. The trees were blown down by the wind. Some of them fell onto the wires. People were left without light. Rescue teams worked all night.
Meteorologists warn tornado season started later than usual this year. But the hurricanes will be stronger.
Watch videos from around the world about natural disasters on the channel, such as:
1) On Water: Flood, Tsunami, Heavy Rain, Downpour, Flooding:
2) In the Air: Tornado, Cyclone, Blizzard, Hail, Snow, Drought, Tornado, Hurricane, Storm, Thunderstorm, Tempest, Typhoon, Winter Storm.
3) On Earth: Earthquake, Volcanic eruption, Thunderstorm, Mudflow, Landfall, Avalanche, Landslide, Snowfall, Snow Storm;
4) Fires: Wildfire, Technological catastrophes:
5) Astronomical Phenomena: Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Planets Parade, Falling meteors, fireballs:
6) Unexplained natural phenomena.
Subscribe to the channel "When the Earth is Angry": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2Ld1eSnZjiWbOd4sQOp6Q/
The Earth's climate is changing faster than we think! The number of natural disasters is increasing every year. Global warming around the world is gaining momentum. Watch the channel When the Earth is angry daily weather videos FatalisT and START, Storm Chasing Video and Ultramix TV, Disaster Compilations and Fobos Storm, Painful Earth and Infotainment, Weather Events and Nature News.
- NATURAL DISASTERS